So much more than a room with a view
Introducing the new Shorecrest Towers at Trump Village in the heart of Brighton Beach. A reinvention of a South Brooklyn icon, this classic brick, two-building complex offers no fee, no security deposit studio-to-three-bedroom apartments with Atlantic Ocean views. Just two blocks from the beach and close to the B/Q trains, residents can enjoy more than just the view!
Each apartment interior has been updated to be as comforting and inviting inside as the ocean views outside. Designed by world-renowned designer Andres Escobar and Associates, the newly renovated and completely refurbished homes feature oak flooring, stainless steel appliances by GE, stone countertops and back-splashes, modern white high gloss cabinets, sleek modern lighting and ample closet space. Bathrooms include warm grey porcelain floor and wall tiles, chrome fixtures by Danze and an abundance of storage space. Select units feature private balconies with tranquil Coney Island beach and Atlantic Ocean views or spanning Brooklyn and Manhattan skyline vistas.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Attended Lobby
- Children’s Playground
- Resident Parking (available for lease)
- Live-In Super
- 24-7 Maintenance Service
- Pet Friendly (small dogs up to 20 lbs.)
- Close to Beach and B/Q trains
- On-Site Valet Service Providing Dry Cleaning, Laundry, Shoe Repair, Tailoring, Pet Services, Window Cleaning and Housekeeping Services for an additional charge
- Residents Club Room with Fire Place*
- Commercial Kitchen & Resident Party Room*
- Modern Lobby Lounge*
- Furnished Roof Deck with Ocean Views*
Yes, the Interior Views are Also Stunning
The living spaces at Shorecrest Towers are appointed to be as comforting and inviting inside as the ocean views outside. Designed by Andres Escobar, the newly renovated and completely refurbished studio, one, two and three bedroom units feature stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, sleek modern lighting finishes and ample closet space. Sleek European style bathrooms with limestone and natural stone finishes. Select units feature terraces with spanning ocean or Brooklyn and Manhattan skyline vistas. No matter what your perspective, your view promises to be stunning.
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stone Kitchen Countertops and Backsplash
- Contemporary Custom Cabinetry
- Limestone and Natural Stone Bathrooms
- Oak Flooring Throughout
- Modern Light Fixtures
- Outlets Equipped with USB Ports for Electronic Device Charging
- Ample Closets
- Terraces with Spanning Ocean and City Views (select units)
More than an Address. A Destination.
Nestled between Coney Island, Sheepshead Bay and Manhattan Beach, Brighton Beach has been a getaway destination for New Yorkers for more than 150 years. Stroll the Boardwalk and relax on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean, shop at the popular boutiques and European style markets, or dine at one of the many cafés and restaurants that dot Brighton Beach Avenue. Nearby Sheepshead Bay offers fishing charters and waterfront dining. And just beyond is everything from Russian nightclubs and the NY Aquarium to the world famous Cyclone Roller Coaster.
Shorecrest Towers is located in the heart of it all, just two short blocks from the beach and Boardwalk. The Q subway stop is on the corner of the property and the B1 bus stop is one block away.